The All-time Fat Kid


This blog post is dedicated to my roommate here in Hull. She is also from Waterloo and I am happy to have the chance to meet such an interesting person! When I first moved in, Cory followed me to my room as I tried moving in my stuff and she hasn't stopped talking since! Just kidding. But in all seriousness, I am very thankful to have a cool roommate who is very social, loves to cook (and even pack great lunches!), and who is excited about having 10 kids! Getting to know Cory this past term, I quickly learnt that she is a true "fat kid"... she's a small Chinese girl who would make your mother proud! Here are some the things that she's said which is why she can wear the 'fat kid crown'.

-"Our director brought in danishes, the lemon filling was so good, I just ate the filling!"

-"When I was younger, I didn't like almonds so I would just lick the honey off them!"

-(Looking at shepherd's pie I made) "Mmm, I'm going to make gravy and smother it with gravy to eat it!"

-"Ooh! I'm going to make a stuffing and gravy sandwich!"

-(When Cory decided to walk home with me one night after work) "Kathleen, pull me, I need to gain some momentum!!!"

There is still a week and a half left in the term, so I am interested to see what other fat kid comments arise!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're so funny. I love your lists! Keep writing!!!!

Popular Posts